New users might need help to fully understand how their first engines perform. With a little help, you'll be able to identify you engines' potential performance quickly and accurately. If you send us your engine's automated evaluation report, we'll review the performance with you. Just follow these instructions. We'll schedule a time to review the results with you.
Steps to package you engine evaluation report
- Zip all files in your first engine graph folder: C:\PTTools\User\graphs\xslate-$SRC-$TGT-$BUILDNAME
$SRC - source language code
$TGT - target language code
$BUILDNAME - assigned build name
- These five (5) files must unchanged and be forwarded to claim the rebate:
- You may remove the terminology.tab file from the package if you created one with your engine.
- Email the zip file to email@example.com. Reference your purchase in the body (by email address, license key or purchase transaction number).
- We will use the zero-edit-percent value in the mert1.engine.json file to determine the rebate amount.
- If your engine qualifies for a rebate, we will send the rebate to the same financial account that purchased Slate Desktop.